Yes, we do. We provide scholarships or financial aid to individuals who demonstrate a financial need. In awarding scholarships, NECIR strongly considers students who are socioeconomically disadvantaged, or who have overcome substantial educational or economic obstacles or personal adversity and come from diverse communities. Our organization also provides financial aid for U.S. high school students who demonstrate a financial need.
We have limited full-tuition scholarships available to Massachusetts students and students who live in the United States. To be considered for a full-tuition scholarships, students must:
- Submit their completed application for admissions (online application and upload their documents) by January 31, 2019.
- Request a scholarship application form by emailing Ermolande Jean-Simon at email@example.com before January 31.
Applications of admissions received after January 31 will not be considered for the full-tuition scholarship round.
For financial aid, students must:
- Submit their completed application of admissions (online application and uploaded documents) by April 1, 2019.
- Request a financial aid application form by emailing Ermolande Jean-Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org before April 1, 2019.
Applications received after April 1, 2019, will not be considered for financial aid. If you request a financial aid application after April 1, 2019, you will not be considered for financial aid.
Once a student requests a financial aid application, they will have one week to submit:
- Financial aid application;
- Copy of your parents’/guardians’ filed and signed 2017 or 2018 federal income tax return (page 1 and 2); and
- A letter stating your need, what other organizations or resources have you reached out to for assistance, and the amount you are able to pay towards tuition. For students applying for scholarships, please include in your letter how you meet the need for our scholarship requirements.