What can you do with a data-driven story?
- Collect, analyze and present data to spur your audience to act
- Showcase key data interactively to outline your goals
- Incorporate persuasive data findings in presentations to convince stakeholders
- Stimulate audience engagement by including compelling data in external communications and social media
- Build stakeholder buy-in and brand advocacy with data-rich communications
- Identify the most persuasive statistics to secure a legal victory
- Extract and standardize data and create outstanding data visualizations to convey a trend or fact-based conclusion
Select Your Level of Learning
Customized Educational Tracks for Three Levels of Learners
The Data+Narrative Workshop is geared for persons with little to no experience in data management to persons with more advanced skills. You will select the track most suited to your current skills.
Earn Proof of Your Achievement with a Digital Badge
A digital badge is an electronic token embedded with your name and achievements for signature lines, CVs, and social media. These online credentials are in high demand by today’s employers because they succinctly display your accomplishments, skills and levels of experience.
Earn your digital badge in:
Data+Narrative: For the individual who is new to working with data and needs help integrating data into their narratives.
Advanced Data+Narrative: For the learner comfortable with data and programming who wants to advance their data storytelling skills with tools like the basics of the statistical language “R,” Structured Query Language, more sophisticated visualizations and social network analysis.
Data+Narrative with R: For the individual experienced with programming and complex data sets who wants to transform their technical aptitude into storytelling prowess.