A student completes and submits an online form plus a non-refundable $60 fee. The form requires:
- Student information, such as full name, email and postal address, education level, and current school;
- Parent or guardian information;
- School information, including names and emails of a journalism adviser and guidance counselor, if applicable;
- Choice of on-campus or learn-from-home as well as session dates; and
- A letter by the student explaining the student’s interest in journalism, 500 words maximum.
After submission, we notify all applicants within one week. If you don’t receive the notification, please check your spam or junk mail. Once you’ve received notification of acceptance, a non-refundable deposit is due within two weeks to hold your place in the session.